This is a story walkthrough guide for Chapter 1: Act 2 in Genshin Impact. See how to unlock this quest, its walkthrough, and information about this quest here in this guide!
|Chapter 1:Act 2 Quest Guide|
|An Organization Known As Wangsheng|
|Moonfinger||Three Poignant Perfume||The Realm Within|
To unlock the Farewell, the Archaic Lord quest, you will need to reach Adventure Rank 25 or above and complete the previous quest, Of the Land Amidsth Monoliths!
Of the Land Amidsth Monoliths Quest Guide
|Farewell, the Archaic Lord Quests|
|1||An Organization Known As Wangsheng
• Go to the Northland Bank.
• Speak with the bank staff inside.
• Find Childe near Liuli Pavilion.
• Meet Zhongli inside the Pavilion.
• Speak with Zhongli outside the Liuli Pavilion.
• Go and buy the Noctilucous Jade from Shitou.
• Head to Dadaupa Gorge to verify the quality of the Jade.
• Light the big pot using Pyro.
• Defeat several waves of enemies.
• Return to Shitou and choose the third option.
• Put the Jade in place.
|3||Three Poignant Perfume
• Buy the Silk Flowers to Bolai.
• Seek advice from Lan, Qingmin, and Ying'er about perfume making.
• Help Ying'er in making perfume.
• Offer the perfume to the Statue of Seven.
|4||The Realm Within
• Find Madame Ping and speak with her.
• Touch the teapot to enter the domain.
• Defeat the Slimes to unlock mechanisms.
• Activate the mechanisms to get to the next platform.
• Get the Cleansing Bell and exit the domain.
• Place the Cleansing Bell and Perfume in place.
• Head to Granny Shan to buy a Kite.
• Find and speak to 3 workers who can get you materials for a price.
• Find and speak with Childe.
• Head to Bubu Pharmacy and speak with Qiqi.
• Find the Guizhong Ballista and fix it.
• Defeat the Treasure Hoarders.
• Return to Bubu Pharmacy to get the Everlasting Incense.
• Place the Everlasting Incense in place.
• Adjust the time between 18:00 and 23:00.
• Head to the Third-Round Knockout and meet Zhongli.
• Discuss the invitation with Ganyu.
Farewell, the Archaic Lord is Chapter 1: Act 2 of Liyue Archon Quest.
|1||The Outlander Who Caught the Wind||2||For a Tomorrow Without Tears|
|3||The Song of the Dragon and Freedom|
|1||Of The Land Amidsth Monoliths||2||Farewell, the Archaic Lord|
|3||A New Star Approaches||-||Prelude: Bough Keeper: Dainsleif|
|4||We Will Be Reunited|
|0||Prologue: Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves||1||The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia|
|2||Stillness, Sublimination of Shadow||3||Omnipresence Over Mortals|
|4||Requiem of the Echoing Depths|
|1||The Crane Returns on the Wind||2||Perilous Trail|
|3||Inversion of Genesis|
|1||Through Mists of Smoke and Forests Dark||2||The Morn a Thousand Roses Brings|
|3||Dreams, Emptiness, and Deception||4||King Deshret and the Three Magi|
|5||Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises||6||Caribert|
|1||Prelude of Blancheur and Noirceur||2||As Light Rain Falls Without Reason|
|3||To the Stars Shining in the Depths||4||Cataclysm's Quickening|
|List of Temples|
|Temple of the Falcon||Temple of the Wolf|
|Temple of the Lion|
Genshin Impact Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Starfield Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Honkai: Star Rail Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (SV) Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Baldur's Gate 3 Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Pokemon UNITE Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Fire Emblem Heroes (FEH) Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Diablo 4 (D4) Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Pokemon Legends: Arceus Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
New Pokemon Snap Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
FF7 Remake Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Elden Ring Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Copyright© 2012-2020 miHoYo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
The copyrights of videos of games used in our content and other intellectual property rights belong to the provider of the game.
The contents we provide on this site were created personally by members of the Game8 editorial department.
We refuse the right to reuse or repost content taken without our permission such as data or images to other sites.