1. The first coin can be found in Boletarian Palace 1-1. Near the area where you first encounter Ostrava, there is a tower where two guards exit a small room. It is located just before the field with the Dreglings. If you destroy the table located in this room, the Ceramic Coin will appear.
2. The next coin can be located in Boletarian Palace 1-3. Near the flaming boulder area, there is a ledge you can drop off of by a staircase. Drop down twice into the courtyard. After that, climb up a ladder and head straight and destroy a wooden crate located in the back corner to reveal the coin. It should be right by a wooden door.
3. Before unlocking the shortcut in Boletarian Palace 1-3, there will be an area with 2 crossbow soldiers. Enter the hallway and on the left there will be a lone barrell against the wall. Destroy this barrell to obtain the third coin.
4. The next coin can be found in Stonefang Tunnel 2-2. Warp to the Flamelurker Archstone and return back through the tunnels. Reach the lava area filled with Bearbugs and Flying Bearbugs. Keep to the right and keep going until you find a small island with some Bearbug husks on it. Head to the island and destroy the husk to reveal the coin. Be careful, you will have to roll through some lava to obtain the coin.
6. The next coin can be found in the Shrine of Storms 4-1. Head to the underground tunnels where you meet Graverobber Blige. Destroy a wooden crate in the back left corner of the room to reveal the coin.
7. The final Pure White World Tendency coin can be located in the Valley of Defilement 5-2. After killing to goblins with fire poles, there will be a small scaffold you can drop down to. Once you drop down to the scaffold, fall down the gap between it and the wall to land onto a rock that has a wooden crate. Break it to get the coin.
8. The next coin can be found with Pure Black World Tendency in Boletarian Palace 1-3. From the Tower Knight Archstone, head upstairs to the room with the Crystal Lizard. There will also be a large wench device in the room. Destroy the table located behind it to reveal the coin.
9. In Stonefang Tunnel 2-1, go down the ramp where the water wheel is activated to cool the lava. After going down the ramp and killing the dogs, head straight towards a group of mining carts. There is a pile of wooden crates. Destroy them to get the coin.
10. The next coin can be found in Tower of Latria 3-1. When going to deactivate the arrow-shooting statue, there will be a set of stairs heading down. To your left, there will be a black phantom Mind Flayer. On the right, there will be a pile of wooden crates. Destroy the crates to reveal the coin.
12. The final coin can be located in the Valley of Defilement 5-2. Head towards the swamp area from the Dirty Colossus Archstone. Head to the right and climb up to raised wooden platforms. Go up the ramp and inside the room is a wooden crate with the coin inside.
13. The final coin can be located in Boletarian Palace 1-3. Half way through the stage, there is a small courtyard with three archers on it. In that courtyard is a ledge that can be jumped over. Fall down below and break the wooden crate to obtain the last Ceramic Coin.
The copyrights of videos of games used in our content and other intellectual property rights belong to the provider of the game. The contents we provide on this site were created personally by members of the Game8 editorial department. We refuse the right to reuse or repost content taken without our permission such as data or images to other sites.