This page is a walkthrough for the Quest: A Fury from the Sea in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Read on to learn more about the quest objectives, stealth routes, notables, and more!
List of Contents
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Raising Iron||Wedding Horns|
The quest starts in King's Bury after the Raising Iron quest.
|1||Enlarge Travel to the forward camp||Sail to Finnr's forward camp in the northeast coast of East Anglia.|
|2||Enlarge Speak to Finnr||- Finnr is located on a cliff overlooking the camp.
- Speaking to him will start the assault on Burgh Castle.
|3||Enlarge Crash into Burgh Castle||The assault starts with Finnr's longship acting as a battering ram for Burgh Castle's sea gate.
- Keep an eye out for volleys of flaming arrows fired from Burgh Castle. Bracing for impact will protect players and the longship from any damage.
- Players can eat rations in the longship if they take damage from the flaming arrows.
|4||Enlarge Break through the gates of Brugh Castle||Push deeper into Burgh Castle and break through the gates using the battering ram.
- Be mindful of red circles on the ground. Brace for impact or stay away from the battering ram if necessary.
- Players can destroy defensive fortifications (burning oil, ballistae, and archer platforms) along the walls by shooting the oil jars near them.
- Players can disable ballistae along the walls by shooting their weak spots (indicated by a red light).
|5||Enlarge Defeat Rued||- After breaching the final gate, It will be revealed that Rued and Oswald survived their fall from Dunwic.
- Fight your way through and climb the wall to defeat Rued.
Click here to see strategies for the Rued Boss Fight!
|6||Enlarge Spare or Kill Rued||- Players will have a choice to either Spare or Kill Rued.
- This is a major decision that will affect the final quest of The Tale of Thegn Oswald story arc.
Click here to see the consequences of killing or sparing Rued!
|7||Enlarge Speak to Oswald||- Dealing with Rued will mark the end of the assault on Burgh Castle.
- Speak to Oswald to finish the quest.
- This method requires the Advanced Assassination skill to pull off properly.
- Performing an Advanced Assassination on Rued will NOT outright kill him.
- Rued will only be in a downed state, essentially bypassing the entire boss fight.
|Enlarge||- Eliminate all enemies in the way.
- Use the lift beside the wall.
|Enlarge||Climb further up and enter the tower.|
|Enlarge||Follow the ropes to the be positioned on top of the boss area.|
|Enlarge||- Rued will be directly below the rope outside.
- Get in range and perform an Advanced Assassination.
|Enlarge||- Rued will be in a downed state after a successful assassination.
- Finish the fight by eliminating his Rabid Wolf.
This decision will decide which ending players will get for The Tale of Thegn Oswald story arc. Read on if you do NOT mind spoilers!
|Assassin's Creed Valhalla Prologue|
|Battle For The Northern Way|
|Honor Bound||A Seer's Solace||Family Matters|
|The Prodigal Prince||Rude Awakening||A Cruel Destiny|
|Birthrights||The Seas of Fate||The Swan-Road Home|
|Unwelcome||Settling Down||The Alliance Map|
|To Serve The Light||The Thousand Eyes||Uninvited Guests|
|Mane and Tail||A Wise Friend||In Dreams|
|Going Deeper||Bound To Fate|
|The Kingmaker's Saga|
|The Sons of Ragnar||Bartering||Rumors of Ledecestre|
|The Walls of Templebrough||Tilting The Balance||Heavy Is The Head|
|The Song of Soma|
|The Great Scattered Army||Orphans of The Fens||Glory Regained|
|Razing Earnningstone||Unholy Father||Storming Ravensburg|
|The Stench of Treachery||An Island of Eels|
|The City of War|
|Walls and Shadows||Firing The Arrow||Bleeding The Leech|
|Smashing The Compass|
|The Tale of Thegn Oswald|
|Kingmaker||The Measure of a Norseman||A Triumphant Return|
|Raising Iron||A Fury from the Sea||Wedding Horns|
|The Fate of The High One|
|View Above All||Well-Traveled||Defensive Measures|
|Extended Family||Forging a Bond||A Feline's Footfall|
|Taking Root||The Big Finish||Binding Fate|
|The Saga of The Snows|
|Mistress of The Iron Wood||The Lost Cauldron||A Gift From The Past|
|A Feast to Remember||The Price of Wisdom|
|The Paladin's Stone|
|Brewing Rebellion||Pilgrimage to St. Albanes||Chipping Away|
|Blood From a Stone||Fiery Ambush||Ringing Cyne Belle|
|The Saga Stone|
|The Book of Dragons|
|War Weary||The Supply Line||Ransacking Wenlocan|
|Bloody Path to Peace||King Killer|
|The Instrument of The Ancients|
|The Abbot's Gambit||Puppets and Prisoners||The Man Behind The Man|
|A Bloody Welcome|
This section is currently under construction. Check back later for updates!
The Like Feature
You can save a comment for later by giving it a Like.
As a member:Get access to several features!
A Fury from the Sea Walkthrough: Kill or Spare Rued?
Genshin Impact Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) Wiki Guide
Pokémon Sword and Shield Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Cyberpunk 2077 Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Fire Emblem Heroes (FEH) Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Demon's Souls PS5 Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Epic Seven Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Fire Emblem: Three Houses (FE3H) Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The copyrights of videos of games used in our content and other intellectual property rights belong to the provider of the game.
The contents we provide on this site were created personally by members of the Game8 editorial department.
We refuse the right to reuse or repost content taken without our permission such as data or images to other sites.