This is a guide on how to update and previous patch notes for Mario Golf: Super Rush on the Nintendo Switch. Read on to learn more about everything fixed in the Mario Golf: Super Rush update!
List of Contents
During the Nintendo Direct livestream on September 23, 2021, Nintendo announced another free content update for Mario Golf Super Rush coming later in the day. The new update includes two new playable characters, Koopa Troopa and Ninji, and two new courses, Blustery Basin and Spiky Palms.
On August 5th 2021, Nintendo announced a free content update for Mario Golf: Super Rush to come later in the day. This new update includes Toadette as a new playable character, a New Donk City Course, a new Ranked Match mode, improvements to motion controls, and new color variants for Yoshi that are unlocked by achieving an A Rank in any Ranked Match.
|Version 1.1.0||June 24, 2021|
• Added “Enable/Disable” for Rush Events. Selecting “Enable” will cause Rush Events to occur at fixed times during play.
Golf Adventure (Adventure Mode)
• Added Challenges for Shots off tee, Approaches, and Putting. The new challenges can be accepted from the Fire Bros in each area’s practice area.
• Added lessons that teach spin use, and strategies for wind direction. The new challenges can be accepted from the Hammer Bros in each area’s practice area.
• Adjusted several scenes encountered during the Golf Adventure mode of the game.
• “Practice Swing” now displays on the screen when trying out practice swings.
• Adjusted the game balance around swing inputs.
Online and Local Wireless Play
• Names of online opponents will now display.
• Connection errors occurring mid-game will now display.
• Adjusted the display position of text and other information displayed during play.
• Adjusted the results screen.
• In addition, adjustments have been made to the game balance, and issues have been fixed to make the game experience more enjoyable.
Source: Nintendo Support
With the Mario Golf: Super Rush game selected on the Home Screen, press the + button on your Switch to view the game data.
Select Software Update from the left tab and you can choose to either update your game Via the Internet or you can Match Version with Local Users.
If you have trouble updating your game, make sure to check the following:
If your game is still failing to update, check if your Switch is connected to the internet.
You can check your internet status by going to the System Settings from the Home screen, and selecting Internet on the left tab.
If the problem persists, you can try restarting your Switch or your router.
If Nintendo's official servers are offline, that may explain why you aren't able to update your game. To check their service status, visit the link below.
You can check if your software is up to date after pressing the + button on the Mario Golf: Super Rush application while on the Home Screen. It will be under the Mario Golf: Super Rush title on the top left corner.
|Game Info Guides|
|DLC||Update and Patch Notes|
|Tournament Mode||Controls and Best Settings|
|Game Length||Easter Eggs ＆ Hidden Secrets|
|Local Multiplayer Guide||Online Features|
|List of New Features||Switch Lite Compatibility|
|Are There Cheats?||List of Trailers|
|Is There a Demo?||Release Date|
|Pre-Order Guide||How to Pre-Load|
Genshin Impact Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Pokemon UNITE Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Wiki Guide & Walkthrough
Splatoon 3 Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Pokémon Sword and Shield Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (BDSP) Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Tower of Fantasy Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Fire Emblem Heroes (FEH) Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
© Nintendo / CAMELOT. Mario Golf and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2021 Nintendo.
The copyrights of videos of games used in our content and other intellectual property rights belong to the provider of the game.
The contents we provide on this site were created personally by members of the Game8 editorial department.
We refuse the right to reuse or repost content taken without our permission such as data or images to other sites.