Next Parts Speculation (Spoilers!!!)

Threads

All posts (23 total)
1 Anonymous04/13/2020 9:05 PMReport

This thread is for anyone who wants to speculate on what might happen in the later parts, especially after all that's happened with the Whispers and Sephiroth

2 Anonymous04/13/2020 9:06 PMReport

For one, I really think Aerith is gonna survive in the next parts, and I don't like it one bit. Her death is so iconic

3 Anonymous04/13/2020 9:29 PMReport

I dunno how, but I bet the Whispers are going to come back somehow, and they'll come back at the iconic points of the original's story

4 Anonymous04/13/2020 9:30 PMReport

Not sure about this. It looked like they're gone for good abd the fact that they low key spoiled the ending kinda means it wont happen now.

5 Anonymous04/13/2020 9:56 PMReport

Oh right, good point about them lowkey spoiling the original's ending. I guess that means everything from here on's gonna be different from the original's story, huh?

6 Anonymous04/13/2020 10:00 PMReport

Yes and if this is a game that has a great propsect for an alternate storyline plot then a lot of people would be excited for sure. Just not happy that they did it with a 23 yr old game e that everyone wanted a true reimagination

from.

7 Anonymous04/13/2020 10:05 PMReport

Yeah, they should've been honest from the getgo. Otherwise I don't think people would've been so salty over the prospects of an alternate storyline

8 Anonymous04/13/2020 10:22 PMReport

So is there a chance that we wont see sephs descent to madness? Those scenes were creepy to me and made ff7 stick to my head permanently.

See the newest comments
    Remaining:500characters
    \ Start a thread on anything you'd like /
    Start a new thread
    Back to all threads

Walkthrough Menu

All rights reserved