This page is a walkthrough for the Ringing Cyne Belle Quest in the game Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Read on to learn more about the quest objectives, stealth routes, notables, and more!
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Fiery Ambush||The Saga Stone|
The quest starts in Eatun Barn immediately after the Fiery Ambush quest.
|1||Enlarge Speak to Geadric||Travel east from Eatun Barn and speak to Geadric in the Derelict Shrine of Camulus.|
|2||Enlarge Find and weaken the castle defenses||- Players will be tasked to infiltrate Cyne Belle Castle in advance and sabotage its defenses.
- Springalds and oil cauldrons will be positioned in fortified locations within the castle.
- Players can fight or sneak their way inside.
- Use Odin's Sight and the Raven to determine the exact locations of springalds and oil cauldrons.
- Players can destroy supply carts Cyne Belle Castle. Destroying these will contribute to the progression bar of the Chipping Away quest if players haven't finished it at this point yet.
- Players can still sabotage more springalds and oil cauldrons inside Cyne Belle Castle after filling up the progress bar before returning to Geadric.
- Click here to see a stealth guide for Cyne Belle Castle!
|3||Enlarge Return to Geadric||- Head back to the Derelict Shrine of Camulus and speak to Geadric again.
- The quest completes once players enter a short cutscene with Sigurd, Basim, and Geadric.
- Players will have the option to immediately start the assault or return at a later time.
|Enlarge||- Head to the western outer wall of Cyne Belle Castle and follow it to the closest tower.
- Guards will be patrolling the wall so make sure to stay as close to it as possible to avoid detection.
- Climb up the tower and eliminate any soldiers in the way.
- Players will have an easier time if they snipe the other archers or arbalists from this tower before proceeding further into Cyne Belle Castle.
|Enlarge||- A couple of springalds and an oil cauldron can be seen from the tower.
- Cross the rope and eliminate any soldiers in your way and sabotage the defensive fortifications.
WARNING: An archer or arbalist may be stationed at the tower to the right. Eliminate them first to avoid detection.
|Enlarge||- Two more springalds can be seen across the oil cauldron. Get to the other side via the rope beside the oil cauldron.
- Eliminate the soldiers guarding them and sabotage the springalds.
- The progress bar should be filled after sabotaging the springalds in this step. Players can either return to Geadric now or sabotage more fortifications inside.
TIP: It is advised to take out the archer or arbalist stationed in the tower across from your current location to avoid detection.
|Assassin's Creed Valhalla Prologue|
|Honor Bound||A Seer's Solace||Family Matters|
|The Prodigal Prince||Rude Awakening||A Cruel Destiny|
|Birthrights||The Seas of Fate|
|The Swan-Road Home||Unwelcome||Settling Down|
|A New Home||The Alliance Map||To Serve The Light|
|The Thousand Eyes||Viking For Hire||A Brief History of The Hidden Ones|
|Uninvited Guests||Mane and Tail||Carrying The Torch|
|Taken For Granted||A Little Problem||The Huntress|
|Have You Seen This Man?||The Baker's Plaint||Man of Mystery|
|A Rivalry for the Ages||A Wise Friend||In Dreams|
|Going Deeper||Bound To Fate||A Brewing Storm|
|Of All That Has Passed||Blame and Sail||Reap What Was Sown|
|The Road to Valhalla||In a Strange Land||Breaking The Order|
|The Poor Fellow-Soldier||The Forge and The Flame|
|The Sons of Ragnar||Bartering||Rumors of Ledecestre|
|The Walls of Templebrough||Tilting The Balance||Heavy Is The Head|
|The Great Scattered Army||Orphans of The Fens||Glory Regained|
|Razing Earnningstone||Unholy Father||Storming Ravensburg|
|The Stench of Treachery||An Island of Eels|
|Walls and Shadows||Firing The Arrow||Bleeding The Leech|
|Smashing The Compass|
|East Anglia Quests|
|Kingmaker||The Measure of a Norseman||A Triumphant Return|
|Raising Iron||A Fury from the Sea||Wedding Horns|
|Brewing Rebellion||Pilgrimage to St. Albanes||Chipping Away|
|Blood From a Stone||Fiery Ambush||Ringing Cyne Belle|
|The Saga Stone|
|War Weary||The Supply Line||Ransacking Wenlocan|
|Bloody Path to Peace||King Killer|
|The Abbot's Gambit||Puppets and Prisoners||The Man Behind The Man|
|A Bloody Welcome|
|Reaver of the South||Arrive Unexpected||Let Them Eat Ashes|
|Scorched Earth||Severing The Lines||Storming The Walls|
|An Uncommon Proposition||Old Wounds||Childhood Sweetheart|
|Taken||Twists and Turns|
|A Noble Escort||Homecoming||In the Absence of an Ealdorman|
|Salve for a Fresh Wound||The Thegn of Lincoln||Where the Stone Falls|
|A Sword-Shower in Anecastre|
|The Welcoming Party||Burning The Firebrand||Pricking The Needle|
|Closing The Vault|
|War in the North||Honor Has Two Edges||Road To Hamartia|
|This Son of Jorvik||Honor's Hubris||Of Blood and Bonds|
|The First Night of Samhain||Clues and Riddles||The Stolen King|
|A Love Betrayed||The Gutted Lamb||The Burning of the Wicker Man|
|Old Friends||On Borrowed Time||Rowdy Raiders|
|Adorning the Adorned||Of Blood and Gods||Under the Skin|
|Farewells and Legacies|
|The Reeve of Wincestre||Choking The Gallows||Plucking The Quill|
|Impaling The Seax|
|Where Legends Are Born||A Brother's Keeper|
|Kingdom's End||Holy Day|
|View Above All||Well-Traveled||Defensive Measures|
|Extended Family||Forging a Bond||A Feline's Footfall|
|Taking Root||The Big Finish||Binding Fate|
|Mistress of The Iron Wood||The Lost Cauldron||A Gift From The Past|
|A Feast to Remember||The Price of Wisdom|
|The Hunting Grounds||Hunter of Beasts||Hunter's Repast|
|The Way of The Berserker (DLC)|
|The Mysterious Berserker||The Ritual of The Berserker||The Vengeance of The Berserker|
|The Legend of Beowulf|
|A Fiend out of Hell||Prey in the High Hall||Ever As Fate Must|
The Like Feature
You can save a comment for later by giving it a Like.
As a member:Get access to several features!
Ringing Cyne Belle Walkthrough
Genshin Impact Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) Wiki Guide
Pokémon Sword and Shield Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Fire Emblem Heroes (FEH) Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Cyberpunk 2077 Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Demon's Souls PS5 Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Epic Seven Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
Fire Emblem: Three Houses (FE3H) Guide & Walkthrough Wiki
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The copyrights of videos of games used in our content and other intellectual property rights belong to the provider of the game.
The contents we provide on this site were created personally by members of the Game8 editorial department.
We refuse the right to reuse or repost content taken without our permission such as data or images to other sites.